Eating for our B R A I N H E A L T H:
1. Coconut oil
Try having a teaspoon a day in a smoothie, by itself or in a salad.
A spoonful of coconut oil late afternoon helps avoid sugary snack cravings!
2. Olive oil
*read ingredients on the bottles! It should be pure, high quality cold pressed, no additives!
3. Avocado 🥑, half an avocado with a pinch of sea salt or a squeeze of lime is a great breakfast or mid morning snack.
4. Turmeric, spoonful in your smoothie or evening golden milk: recipe on my blog!
5. Berries!! My favourite superfood + natural sweetener.
6. Fermented foods, see previous post on pre + probiotics.
7. Above ground leafy greens 🥬: kale, asparagus, spinach + broccoli 🥦!